You can easily create a professional-taking a look web page with nothing more than an peculiar computer and a few raw ambition. Wish to build a blog, sell products, create forums, or promote an event? No problem! This friendly, jargon-free book will provide you with the techniques, tools, and advice you want to build a web page and get it up on the Internet.
The important stuff you want to know:
- Master the basics. Learn HTML5, the language of the Internet.
- Design good-taking a look pages. Use styles to build polished layouts.
- Get it online. Find a reliable Internet host and pick a good Internet address.
- Use time-saving tools. Learn free tools for creating Internet pages and tracking your visitors.
- Attract visitors. Make sure people can find your web page through popular search engines like Google.
- Build a community. Encourage repeat visits with social media.
- Bring in the cash. Host Google ads, sell Amazon’s wares, or push your own products that people can buy by means of PayPal.